Freelance iOS Developer (m/f)
Heartbeat Labs – Technology
Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. Together they combine the experience of having found more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption.
For one of our newly founded venture, which combines scientific and clinical rigor with the ingenuity of the tech world to reinvent medicine, we are looking for a Freelance iOS Developer (m/f) for part-time contractual work (up to 10 hours a week, incl. occasional meetings in our location in the center of Berlin).
- Develop unique and disruptive applications for health care sector
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations and custom UI elements
- Integrate various third-party and internal REST APIs
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, medical doctors, healthcare experts and fellow engineers
- Contribute to a future-ready and high quality code base
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- 4+ years experience building native mobile apps for iOS
- You have solid knowledge with both Swift and Objective-C, knowledge of React Native is a plus
- You are experienced integrating third-party REST APIs and working with device specific APIs (e.g. Location, HealthKit, CoreMotion, notifications)
- You have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- You have enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build/release environment
- You have excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
- You keep the user in mind when developing products
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- You communicate clearly and concisely
- You do not engage in any kind of politics
- You are fun to work with
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on a new business model. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.