Internship: Human Resources - Recruiting (m/f/d)
Heartbeat Labs – Human Resources
YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Heartbeat Labs - the digital health platform: We drive digitalization of healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner. On our platform, we bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts.
We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Intern: Human Resources - Recruiting (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- Recruiting: Support us to hire the best candidates for our teams
- Strategy: Help us to find the best sourcing strategy for our vacancies
- Innovation: Discover and establish new non-traditional recruiting channels
- Projects: Own projects for relevant HR processes (feedback, culture, people development etc.)
- Growth: Help us to grow, as we will help you to take the next step in your professional journey
- You are a student of economics, business administration - preferable with focus on HR - or similar fields of study
- You completed or are at the final stage of your Bachelor’s degree, within your Master´s degree or in between your studies
- You have first experience in HR, especially in recruiting /sourcing
- You want to have a real impact on HR processes within your internship
- You have excellent communication skills (fluent in English and German), creativity and team spirit
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) would be a plus
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents.
We're looking forward to meeting you!