Director Marketing (m/f/d)
Heartbeat Labs – Marketing
YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Heartbeat Labs - the digital health platform: We drive digitalization of healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner. On our platform, we bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts.
We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Director Marketing (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- You collaborate closely with the Heartbeat Labs Management team
- You form and execute the strategic vision of our marketing and data activities and actively foster the exchange of expertise across our portfolio of four existing and several new companies
- You are managing and coaching a team of 4 Marketing and BI Experts and are responsible for future recruitments in this field
- You analyze and solve complex business problems and implement smart data models and actively define the relevant KPIs
- You will contribute your capacities where needed within in the Group
- You have extensive leadership and management experience with a minimum of 5 years focused on marketing and data topics
- You are experienced in all aspects of marketing, with a strong focus on data-driven marketing, tracking and data analysis
- You have an excellent University degree (or MBA) in the field of Marketing, anything tech / science related or other subjects with significant mathematical, statistical or business focus
- You set very high standards for your work: you are highly self-motivated to deliver a very strong performance in every aspect of your work
- You have excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to assess current and upcoming opportunities regarding all data and marketing aspects
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of the Group
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents.
We're looking forward to meeting you!