(Senior) Manager Strategy & Group Development (m/f/d)
Heartbeat Labs – Management
HEARTBEAT LABS - YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Our Vision: We envision a society with best possible care, enabled by human-centric digital solutions.
Our Mission: We are building companies to drive digitalization of healthcare & medicine.
Our background: We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as (Senior) Group Development Manager (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- Strategy: Help us to form and execute the Group’s business development strategy for Heartbeat Labs
- Ownership: Take responsibility and help us to take the next step in digitalizing healthcare
- Relationships: Be in charge of building new, and manage existing strategic partnerships & investor relations
- Finance: Take responsibility for topics like investments/fundraising and close deals successfully
- Portfolio: Identify business opportunities, analyze growth markets and business models for our portfolio and support the existing ventures with your business insights
- Leadership: Be a role model for our Group Development Team and Heartbeat Labs in total
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Management Team on our organizational growth
- University degree in the field of economics, science, medicine or similar subjects with significant healthcare, or business focus
- Extensive work experience with a focus on strategy, business development, healthcare market or digital topics
- Practical knowledge of data-driven decision making, project work, and relationship management
- Work experience within the healthcare industry or in a top consultancy would be a major advantage
- Excellent social and analytical skills combined with the ability to assess current and upcoming opportunities
- Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English), as well as high expectations towards yourself and your work results
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of the Heartbeat Labs Group
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics
- You focus on results
- You communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and will constantly grow and learn
- You can relate to our Heartbeat Labs vision
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents. We're looking forward to meeting you!