Senior Fullstack Web Developer (m/w) für Fernarzt.com
Heartbeat Labs – Technology
Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. Together they combine the experience of having found more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
For our successful and innovative digital health venture Fernarzt.com, we are looking for an ambitious, motivated and experienced Fullstack Web Developer (m/f) to help us conceptualize and develop new web applications. Fernarzt.com is a telemedicine platform that enables patients to manage their health and to access online treatments at any time. Our mission is to improve the current healthcare system by allowing easier and prompt access to healthcare services. If you feel passionate about digital health care and looking for new career challenges, then apply now.
- Development of Fernarzt’s web applications in e-Commerce and Telemedicine areas
- Design, plan and lead development of new applications as PWA/SPA using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
- Development of internal APIs (e-Commerce APIs, BI APIs) and integration with external APIs (Payment Gateways, Marketing Services)
- Interdisciplinary work with the product management, engineering, design and product departments to create high-quality products
- Continuous improvement of the Fernarzt technical solutions in adherence to industry best practices and business needs
- Being a mentor and coach for other engineering team members
- You have 5+ years experience as Developer (m/f), ideally in a Start-up environment
- You have solid experience with front-end technologies such as React JS and you are familiar with PWA concepts
- You are passionate about UI/UX and modern Web design
- You have great skills in PHP and you follow current best practices
- You have experience working with Wordpress, ideally also with WooCommerce
- You are pragmatic, enjoy taking responsibility and you always set high quality standards for yourself
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on several new business models. We are looking for great personalities with an entrepreneurial drive. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.