Associate - Business Development for Company in Stealth Mode (m/f/d)
HitFox Group – Group Development
HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship headquartered in Berlin. We develop clusters of synergetic companies focusing on emerging digital markets: Heartbeat Labs builds pioneering healthcare companies, FinLeap specializes in financial technologies. The third platform grows advertising technology and big data businesses.
Together, our companies employ more than 1000 professionals on three continents. Many of these companies became profitable within three years and are market leaders in their space today.
For one of our new data ventures headquartered in Berlin, currently in Stealth Mode, we are looking for a Associate - Business Development (m/f/d). The company is fast growing and has already a first major customer committed. The initial funding has been secured as well.
- Business Development: You are an integral part of the business development team of our new data venture
- Management Support: You directly support our top management in building-up the company and prepare the organization for future growth
- Strategic Projects: You actively take over responsibility and manage strategic projects
- Recruitment: You set up and steer recruiting activities
- Business Planning & Intelligence: You develop business plans and track business intelligence related KPIs
- Presentations & Research: You prepare analyses and strategy presentations. For this you continuously gather and analyze information on market developments
- Key Partnership Support: You actively contribute to sales and data sourcing in building, closing and onboarding of key strategic partnerships
- Field Trips & Events: You support our Management team during field trips and selectively attend leading events
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, fintech (or comparable)
- Graduate top of class Bachelor degree in Business / Technology
- Affinity for data topics and the financial industry
- You set very high standards for your work and go the "extra mile" to come up with the best results
- High level of creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Integrity and an ability to thrive in a team environment
- Highly trustable character and strong work ethics
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We're looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.