Senior Recruiting Partner (m/f/d)
Heartbeat Labs – Human Resources
YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Heartbeat Labs - the digital health platform: We drive digitalization of healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner. On our platform, we bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts.
We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Senior Recruiting Partner (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- Strategy: Design and execute our HR strategy with focus on recruiting
- Recruiting: Hands-on hire candidates and own the sourcing strategy for your vacancies
- Innovation: Discover and establish new non-traditional recruiting channels
- Processes: Develop and implement relevant HR processes (recruiting, onboarding, people development etc.)
- Portfolio: Proactively support and advise our portfolio companies on all relevant HR Topics
- MDs: Actively manage all MDs to achieve their recruiting goals
- Leadership: Be a role model for our HR team and Heartbeat Labs
- Minimum 4 years' recruiting/Boolean search sourcing experience (with Linkedin, Xing and others)
- Bachelor's or Masters degree
- Digital and /or healthcare network
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing and candidate development in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication skills, creativity and team spirit
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent command of English and German
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents.
We're looking forward to meeting you!