Associate Business Developer (m/f/d)
Hitfox Invest – Business Development
HF Invest is a fast-growing asset management company headquartered in Berlin. We develop financial products around our know-how of digitalization trends, the impact of the internet on global business models and our ability to understand technology and its impact on financial markets better than traditional asset managers. Our flagship product is the Global Internet Leaders fund, which invests in the leading internet companies of tomorrow, which will emerge as winners of the structural shift of the global economy.
We are looking for a motivated associate business developer to help us grow the investor base and support our experienced Business Development team in Berlin.
- You are part of the Business Development team and an essential contributor to sustainably growing the investor base across the company's product portfolio
- Market research: You conduct in-depth, clearly structured research to identify relevant investors for our investment funds and other financial products
- Acquisition: You support management in converting their leads. You bring in your own ideas, experiences and network regarding innovative customer acquisition and cross-selling strategies
- Investor support: You are a key contact person for existing and prospective investors regarding a broad range of themes, e.g. order management, sales & marketing material, subscription documents, general information about the products, follow-up, etc.
- Content creation and delivery: You support Management and Sales in composing sales & marketing material, such as brochures, presentations, website content, etc.
- Investor relations management: You actively work on strategic development projects for relations with our investors such as setting up an efficient CRM for the Company
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in sales, asset management, banking, wealth management or comparable
- Top of class Bachelor (or comparable) degree with good understanding of sales topics in a finance context.
- Proven academic and professional track record showing creativity and problem-solving skills. Consistently able to deliver results on the basis of unstructured information
- You have a proven passion for sales, ideally in the context of fund and related financial products
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages are an asset
- You set very high standards for your work and go the extra mile to deliver with the best results.
- As a proactive communicator, you exhibit a drive to help further build a strong investor network
- You are self-reliant, well-structured and keen to grow on the job
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity and an ability to thrive in a team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and not afraid to take responsibility
At HitFox, we are as passionate about developing our people as they are leading our companies to success. We believe that everyone deserves room to grow and to participate in shaping the direction of the company they work for. We make it a priority to continually offer the opportunity to gain new skills and experiences, and to create a challenging yet fun environment