Director Business Intelligence & Data (m/f/d) @ Heartbeat Labs
Heartbeat Labs – Marketing
YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Heartbeat Labs - the digital health platform: We drive digitalization of healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner. On our platform, we bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts.
We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Director Business Intelligence & Data (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- You actively define the relevant KPIs with all stakeholders and make sure proper reports are in place
- You reach out to our ventures to understand their business model and needs, helping them measuring success and taking data driven decisions
- You analyse the available data and actively report findings to the respective ventures
- You design flexible and solid DWH infrastructures tailored to the needs of our ventures
- You analyze and solve complex business problems, implementing smart data models and automation where it makes sense
- You own the technical and logical setup of all web and mobile tracking efforts
- You evaluate and manage a general tool stack we can quickly apply to our ventures
- You make use of your programming skills where needed to get results in a fast and pragmatic way
- You proactively work towards a data driven development culture together with the HBL founders across all ventures as well as Heartbeat Labs itself and come up with respective ideas
- You have extensive leadership and management experience with a minimum of 5 years focused on business intelligence and data topics
- You have project experience as IT-Consultant, IT-Architect, Software-Engineer or Consultant in the fields of data modeling / data warehouse
- You have an excellent University degree (or MBA) in the field of economics, anything tech / science related or other subjects with significant mathematical, statistical or business focus
- You set very high standards for your work: you are highly self-motivated to deliver a very strong performance in every aspect of your work
- You have excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to assess current and upcoming opportunities regarding all data aspects
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of the Group
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents.
We're looking forward to meeting you!