(Senior) Business Development Manager Fernarzt (m/f)
Heartbeat Labs – Operations
Fernarzt.com is a telemedicine platform that enables patients to manage their health and to access online treatments at any time. Our mission is to improve the current healthcare system by allowing easier and prompt access to healthcare services. Over the course of the coming months, Fernarzt is going to expand into new sectors of digital health, aspiring to become a leading disruptor on the market.
Fernarzt.com is part of Heartbeat Labs, a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. Together they combine the experience of having founded dozens of successful internet companies, amongst others in healthcare, financial services (finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
- Developing the long term strategy of Fernarzt together with the Managing Director
- Generating new business ideas for spin off companies and taking the most promising ones from business case to market launch
- Constantly observing competition, gathering and analyzing of information on market developments
- Identifying and acquiring strategic business partners
- Supporting financing rounds and investor reporting, financial modelling
- Heading all sorts of cross functional initiatives
- Supporting the MD across a variety of topics
- Working closely with all departments, particularly with product, marketing and BI
- You have 2+ years of relevant job experience, either at a successful startup, management consultancy or financial institution
- You set very high standards for your work and are self-motivated to excel in every aspect of your work
- You can motivate and push people to give their best, even if they do not report to you
- You work well under pressure
- With excellent prioritisation, you make the right decisions and thus quickly move forward within a fast-paced business environment
- You are creative when it comes to further developing the business
- You communicate clearly, honestly and straight to the point
- You do not engage in any kind of politics but optimize results for the whole company
- You are 100% loyal, you are committed long-term and you are fun to work with
- You are fluent in German and English
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on several new business models. We are looking for great personalities with an entrepreneurial drive. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.