Director Business Development & Data Sourcing
HitFox Group – Group Development
HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship headquartered in Berlin. We develop clusters of synergetic companies focusing on emerging digital markets: Heartbeat Labs builds pioneering healthcare companies, FinLeap specializes in financial technologies. The third platform grows advertising technology and big data businesses.
Together, our companies employ more than 1000 professionals on three continents. Many of these companies became profitable within three years and are market leaders in their space today.
For one of our new data ventures headquartered in Berlin, currently in Stealth Mode, we are looking for a Director Business Development & Data Sourcing (m/f/d). The company is fast growing and has already a first major customer committed. The initial funding has been secured as well.
- Data Sourcing: You are responsible to identify the best available data sets in the market
- Data Procurement: You procure alternative data from various sources across Europe
- Data Relationships: You initiate, close and maintain long-term relationships with leading data providers on a German and European level with a high level of independence
- Compliance: You conduct first initial assessments about data compliance and work closely with our legal team to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Integrated Collaboration: You work closely with our Data Science and IT Team to ensure a smooth inflow of data
- You have significant work experience in business development and leading high performance teams in the financial industry (or comparable)
- You have an extensive network in financial industry which you strive to expand continuously
- You have experience in data protection law on German, preferably European level
- You set very high standards for your work and go the "extra mile" to come up with the best results
- You are pragmatic and have a high level of creativity, and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- You are a great communicator with excellent networking and sales skills
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We're looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.