Communications & Marketing Intern (m/f) for MatrixWorks
HitFox Group – Office
MatrixWorks is a fast-growing tech start-up developing Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions for businesses. Industry experts and pioneers, we are using innovative technologies of AR and VR to bring new perspectives and improved performance to various industries. Based in Berlin, one of the most thriving start-up scenes in the world, MatrixWorks is a part of HitFox Group, one of Europe’s top company builders and entrepreneurs network: 20+ companies, 1000+ professionals from the tech and business world.
As Communications & Marketing Intern (m/f), you will work directly with the management team and assist them in two major streams: Project management support with EMEA events and the roll-out of a digital marketing and communications strategy.
- You will support the VP Business Development in designing a communication strategy for events (e.g. conventions and trade fairs)
- You will be responsible for preparing event marketing related assets and manage an event budget
- You will frequently attend events in Germany and Europe to represent MatrixWorks as a company and its solutions
- You will create and edit original content, related to Virtual and Augmented Reality in blog posts and social media channels
- You will monitor and grow MatrixWorks online presence using common tools, together with your team
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or are currently enrolled), preferably in Marketing, Communications, International Business, Business Administration or similar
- You have ideally gained first experience or have successfully completed internships in marketing, event management, PR or a similar field
- You are passionate about social media and are active yourself on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube
- You ideally have an interest in innovative technologies such as Virtual and Augmented Reality
- You are eager to learn, improve your skills and want to take over responsibility
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- You are fluent in German and English
If you are interested in joining one of the market leaders in an early stage and learn from an experienced team - apply now!