Director Group Development (m/f/d)
Heartbeat Labs – Management
YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Heartbeat Labs - the digital health platform: We drive digitalization of healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner. On our platform, we bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts.
We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Director Group Development (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- You lead the overall business development of the Heartbeat Labs Group
- You work directly with the Management Team on further preparing our organization for future growth: direct report to Eckhardt Weber, working closely for other MD's
- You identify business opportunities and help analyze growth markets and business models for our build portfolio as well as our investment strategy
- You prepare analysis and pitch strategy for Heartbeat Labs and Venture Business Development
- You take over investment and partnership deals and are in charge of successful closing
- You support growth companies from our portfolio with insights from competitors, including potential exit candidate analysis or commerical due diligence and the like
- You make ad-hoc first outlines or conduct deeper research to solve issues and tap opportunities, on both the company builder as well as the portfolio company level
- You are involved in key decision making processes of both our company builder and regarding our portfolio strategy
- You lead and manage strategic projects within the organization
- Other tasks and responsibilities will be defined upon start
- You have at least 5-7 year(s) of experience, preferably in a top PE or VC fund, investment bank, as a management consultant in a top consultancy firm or as a C-Level (previous involvement in the healthcare industry is a great add-on, not a must)
- You have extra high expectations towards yourself, your professional output and your usage of time
- You are seeking to go several extra miles
- You are highly analytical and dedicated to meeting deadlines
- You are always on top of things and manage expectations closely
- You are a strong communicator and your ability to read people helps you include all necessary stakeholders in your projects
- You have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have a passion for excellence
- You own the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- You get full transparency into Heartbeat Labs, our portfolio and our structures and keep this information confidential
- You hold a master's or bachelor´s degree, preferably from a leading business school
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents.
We're looking forward to meeting you!