Senior Management Associate (m/f/d)
Heartbeat Labs – Management
YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Heartbeat Labs - the digital health platform: We drive digitalization of healthcare and medicine. We build, invest and partner. On our platform, we bring together entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and tech experts.
We are part of the HitFox Group that since 2011 has founded more than 26 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Senior Management Associate (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- You fully leverage the Heartbeat Labs Management Team in all aspects, in particular all strategic and business development areas as well as external representation
- You act as interim executive support in Heartbeat Labs early ventures
- You manage certain deep dive projects and tasks independently and to the full satisfaction of all stakeholders
- You manage ad-hoc projects and urgent requests for internal as well as external stakeholders
- You take a leading role in all transactions of Heartbeat Labs and work closely with our legal and finance departments in executing deals
- You conduct financial and commercial analysis and evaluate investment opportunities
- You actively source new investors, partnerships, key employees, etc. and represent Heartbeat Labs externally where needed
- You connect to our portfolio companies and stay up-to-date with their developments (and shape reporting requirements where necessary)
- You manage your own projects in several domains, such as investor relations, process optimization and market research
- You support in other areas such as venture development and actively share your expertise and network within the organization
- You hold a master's or bachelor’s degree, preferably from a leading business school
- You have at least 2-3 year(s) of experience, preferably in top a PE or VC fund, investment bank, as a management consultant in a top consultancy firm or as a assistant to the C-Level all with a focus on healthcare or technology companies
- You are highly analytical and dedicated to meeting deadlines
- You are always on top of things and manage expectations closely
- You are a strong communicator and your ability to read people helps you include all necessary stakeholders in your projects
- You own the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- You get full transparency into Heartbeat Labs, our portfolio and our structures and keep this information confidential
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents.
We're looking forward to meeting you!