Business Analyst, Hive Media
San Francisco /
Hive – Business Operations /
Hive is a full-stack deep learning platform helping to bring companies into the AI era. We take complex visual challenges and build custom machine learning models to solve them. For AI to work, companies need large volumes of high quality training data. We generate this data through Hive Data, our proprietary data labeling platform with over 1,000,000 globally distributed workers, generating millions of high quality pieces of data per day. We then use this training data to build machine learning models for verticals such as Media, Autonomous Driving, Security, and Retail. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to redefine how they think about unstructured visual data. Together, we build solutions that incorporate AI into their businesses to completely transform industries.
We are fortunate that investors like Peter Thiel (Founders Fund), General Catalyst, 8VC, and others see Hive's potential to be groundbreaking in AI business solutions. We have over 160 talented individuals globally in our San Francisco and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the AI revolution!
Business Analyst, Hive Media
We are looking for talented candidates to join our Hive Media team, a unit of the business focused on serving media companies, agencies, and advertisers with AI-powered products. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Hive Media team to support delivery and growth of our media business. Day to day, you will work with existing and potential clients within the media vertical and deliver on Hive’s offerings to a broad range of Fortune 500 companies and advertisers. You will be expected to keep up with multiple projects at a time and apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities, metrics, and client solutions and strategies. You are both the foundation and the catalyst for Hive’s growth, and you are a key reference for our existing clients and are relentless in delivering on our innovative capabilities.
- Conduct internal and external analysis on Hive offerings to refine solutions and commercialization strategies
- Own and manage aspects of client projects and delivery; serve as the critical bridge between our clients and our product teams
- Collaborate with the executive and business teams, as well as engineering, to create client presentations and execute deal documents
- Execute and advise on innovative solutions for clients within our media vertical
- Collaborate with machine learning and engineering teams in developing solutions that work for the client
- Enhance awareness in the targeted business community of Hive and our products / services
- You have a Bachelor's degree from a well-known 4-year university. Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Preferred: You have 1-3 years of work experience at a top management consulting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong team player, but can work and execute independently
- You’re driven; no one needs to push you to excel; that’s just who you are
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
What We Offer You
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary machine learning company. At Hive, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI startups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of Hive.
Our benefits include competitive pay, equity, health / vision / dental insurance, catered lunch and dinner, a corporate gym membership, etc.
Thank you for your interest in Hive.