Client Solutions Associate
Hive – Business & Operations /
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Client Solutions Associate Role
We are looking for talented cross-functional rock stars to join our Client Solutions team. At Hive, our Client Solutions team is responsible for commercial deployment of all the groundbreaking technology we have built at Hive. This Client Solutions Associate will work closely with our Executive Team to develop new relationships with clients as well as cultivate existing ones. Day to day, you will connect with existing clients in all industries and deliver on Hive’s offerings to a broad range of Fortune 500 companies. You are constantly executing on projects and fostering growth. You will be expected to keep up with multiple clients and products at a time and apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities, project results, and client solutions. You are both the foundation and the catalyst for Hive, and you are relentless in delivering on our innovative capabilities. For this role, we are looking for candidates with a strong consulting or business development background and technical degree.
- Interface directly with clients to address their key business questions and needs
- Own and manage all aspects of client projects and delivery for Hive Data and Hive Predict; serve as the critical bridge between our clients and our product teams
- Execute and advise on innovative solutions for clients in all verticals, including media, retail, security, and industrials
- Problem solve when technical challenges arise to ensure smooth delivery of projects to clients
- Collaborate with machine learning and engineering teams in developing solutions that work for the client
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to define projects and client offerings
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role.
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets.
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority.
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have 1-4 years of work experience in consulting or business development
- You have a technical background in computer science and / or hands-on experience in software engineering
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong team player, but can work and execute independently
- You’re driven; no one needs to push you to excel; that’s just who you are
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $85,000 - $110,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.