Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
Our tech team is about 25 developers and growing. Hivebrite is running a multi-environment cloud-based SaaS app built with Ruby on Rails, Go-lang, and ReactJS. We manage our work and bugs with Jira, ProductBoard and Zendesk.
Like many successful startups, we're trying to iterate and improve on our product as best and as fast as we can.
We need help managing the huge demand for new features from our growing client base, while still maintaining a consistent, quality product and experience.
We are looking for a Product Owner to work on product development and ensure a good prioritization and communication of the product roadmap. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet
- You must be a Business Analyst :
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Produce and review product requirements design documents that are clearly understood by the development team
- Conduct competitive analysis of other software applications pertinent to the feature you are building.
- You must be a Project Manager / Scrum Master :
- Manage a timeline and scope.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Communicate changes to cross functional teams. Manage a scrum, velocity, and backlog.
- Deliver features in sprints, in conformance with the company’s agile development processes
- Be the co-lead a squad of 6-8 developers, along with a senior development lead
- You must be a Product Manager :
- Develop the roadmap in line with the overall product vision and strategy
- Maintain feature backlog, epics/user stories
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Consider UI and UX in every feature decision you make.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework and tools (Jira is a plus)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Have a fundamental understanding of usability and customer experience
- Experience with defining and validating minimum viable modules/features
- Strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- A Certified Scrum Master (CSM or CSPO) would be a plus.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Experience with B2B complex projects
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !