Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
We are looking for a Talent Manager to join our growing HR team !
You will be mainly responsible for leading our recruitment strategy and managing our internal employee's lifecycle. In your role, you will also be involved in every legal disputes (France, US and Europe) and you will look after people development, employer branding and job satisfaction.
- Lead our Recruitment strategy : Head hunting and management of our recruitment agencies, collaborate with Managers on recruiting needs, adapt strategies according to different jobs, screen and interview candidates
- Oversee day-to-day management of the employee’s lifecycle (admin, legal, payroll….) with our HR Generalist & external accountants
- Guarantee compliance with labor law legal obligations (France and USA)
- Work on HR data and introduce HR Analytics to help the company make better decisions using data
- Proactively suggest and launch new relevant HR initiatives and strategic topics
- Development of the culture and employer Branding with the HR team
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a startup/scale up/high growth environment
- You have an HR academic background
- You have experience in recruitment and a practical knowledge of recruitment strategies
- You are excellent at prioritizing and overseeing a multitude of topics
- You speak perfectly both English and French
- You are a people oriented person with very good interpersonal skills
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !