Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
We are looking for a Lead Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Manage a team of QA analysts and engineers (internal and external)
- Define processes to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience managing a QA team
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Great oral and written communication in English
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !