New York, New York /
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
What You’ll Be Doing
As an early member of our US sales team, you’ll play an integral role in building the foundation for our success, and help us build our core business with small and medium-sized businesses and Not-For-Profits in North America. You will represent Hivebrite and demonstrate relentless customer focus by managing all aspects of the client relationship, including prospecting, qualification, and driving the sales process through successful close.
You’ll need to know the ins-and-outs of Hivebrite, be able to demonstrate our capabilities and benefits to our prospects, and serve as an evangelist within the marketplace. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute significantly to our future success, and create many happy customers, with highly engaged and active communities.
- Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Build and execute an outbound prospecting plan to target critical market segments and buyer personas across multiple SMB and Not-For-Profit market segments
- Respond to, qualify, and nurture inbound leads, to engage, grow and close a healthy sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in a CRM system.
- Practice effective, transparent communication with management, customers, extended team and partners.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Amazing seller: A 2+ year track record of overachievement in quota-carrying sales roles, with both a natural understanding of the sales process and ideally have participated in formal sales training(s)
- Authentic: You bring your real self to work, love building human relationships and bring that passion to your daily life at work
- Evangelist: Strong believer in our mission, with a drive to make yourself, Hivebrite, and our customers successful
- Intelligent: You’re a quick thinker, are financially literate, and can handle unexpected questions and new situations with aplomb
- Entrepreneurial: Self-directed, and comfortable working in an autonomous, dynamic, start-up environment. You have a strong desire to be a part of building something special.
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !