Customer Success /
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
As a member of the technical support team, you will be a part of the ever-growing Customer Success organization at Hivebrite. In this permanent role, you will work with new and existing clients to troubleshoot, answer questions, identify and report software issues and work closely with Product to share client feedback and test new developments. The support team is on the front lines and develops a tremendous sense of technical product knowledge as well as how our customers are using the platform.
Your primary responsibility will be to prioritize and respond to customer service requests through our ticketing interface. We place an emphasis on quick response time and thorough, thoughtful responses. On top of this, you will have ownership of our digital knowledge base (taking care of article management and case-deflection optimization). With the Product Team your interactions will center on bug reporting and feature requests that you receive from clients. In addition, you will have an opportunity to test new features and prepare release notes and rollout communications for the customer base.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support agent to join our team in Paris.
* Respond to customer inquiries through our online ticketing interface
* Provide answers to our customers by identifying the relevant feature, and determining whether it is a software issue or a new feature request. Provide immediate solution or take appropriate action for further resolution
* Create and maintain our online knowledge base and contribute to the Customer Success team projects
* Work with the product team to identify and prioritize bugs
* Share customer feedback to help shape the product roadmap
* Identify inefficiencies and evaluate customer data to help the product and customer success teams improve the product and process
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !