Senior Account Executive (DACH Market)
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
As an early and core member of our German speaking sales team, the Snr Account Executive will play an integral role in building the foundation for our success on the DACH market. You’ll need to know the ins-and-outs of Hivebrite, be able to demonstrate our capabilities and benefits to our prospects and customers, and serve as an evangelist within this established and very promising marketplace. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute significantly to our future success, and create many more happy customers, with highly engaged and active communities.
You will be responsible for driving new sales revenue by building and maintaining relationships with a set of accounts located in DACH, across many vertical markets and industries. You will demonstrate relentless customer focus by managing all aspects of the client relationship, including prospecting, qualification, and driving the sales process through successful close.
- Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Respond to, qualify, and nurture inbound leads, and engage and grow a healthy sales pipeline
- Build and execute an outbound prospecting plan, with support from SDR resources, to target critical markets and buyer personas in segments such as Innovation, High Technology, Corporate & Education Alumni and non-profit member institutions.
- Structure, negotiate, and close complex sales agreements, often requiring high degrees of financial acumen, legal expertise & ability to respond to procurement processes.
- Manage and track customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain deep sector, economic, and financial expertise and utilize this knowledge to serve as a trusted resource to our prospects and customers.
- Practice effective, transparent communication with management, customers, extended team and partners.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts, primarily around Germany and Switzerland; as well as occasionally travel to the Company HQ in Paris.
- Amazing seller: A 5+ year track record of overachievement in quota-carrying sales roles, with both a natural understanding of the sales process and have participated in formal sales training(s)
- Authentic: You bring your real self to work, love building human relationships and bring that passion to your daily life at work
- Evangelist: Strong believer in our mission, with a drive to make yourself, Hivebrite, and our customers successful
- Intelligent: You’re a quick thinker, are financially and legally literate, and are able to handle unexpected questions and new situations with aplomb
- Autonomous & Entrepreneurial
- Self-directed, and comfortable working in an autonomous (you will be the first German speaker in our sales team), dynamic, start-up environment. You have a strong desire to be a part of building something special
- Traveller: You’re OK with visiting prospects in DACH, and making occasional international trips to our HQ in Paris.
- Languages: You are a German native speaker; and you are high professional working proficiency in English
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !