Senior Front-End Engineer
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
As a Software Engineer working on Hivebrite, your primary goal is to design, maintain & advance our platform. We want you to build fast, intuitive and powerful User Interfaces & Experiences solving complex underlying technical challenges.
- Ramp on new web technologies that will make Hivebrite better
- Find elegant solutions to usability problems
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers on the team
- 5+ years of programming experience in JS
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
- A passion for shipping incredible UI/UX without compromising on quality code
- Experience working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Experience with ES6, React, Redux or similar
- Open-source contributions
- Great oral and written communication in English
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !