Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
As a Sales, you will be responsible for creating strong relationships with our leads and building on these relationships to close deals. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers and adapting sales strategies to meet their needs. You will also play an integral role in defining our sales model. You know the ins and outs of Hivebrite, understand how we can benefit each prospect and will ultimately be the front line of our revenue growth.
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline
- Communicate transparently both internally and externally
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into happy Hivebrite customers
- Collaborate across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts
- Build compelling demonstrations and sales materials
- You love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist
- Natural understanding of the sales process
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Quick thinker, must be able to handle questions on the fly
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations
- Full professional English proficiency
- International travel
NICE TO HAVE
- SaaS sales experience
- Experience at a startup
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !