Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
As a Back-End Engineer, you’ll be deeply involved into Hivebrite’s back-end and you’ll work on the most parts of the product. You’ll work directly with the rest of the Dev team, pairing with the rest of the back-end team and with the Front-end engineers.
- Improve Hivebrite’s back-end features and stability
- Develop integrations with 3rd party softwares (Webhooks, API, deep integrations)
- Design, develop, test and implement new product features
- 2+ years of programming experience in Ruby
- Experience working on backend systems at a large-scale internet service
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
- Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services
- Experience architecting, deploying and operating asynchronous work queues, high-volume storage systems, and high-throughput systems
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Great oral and written communication in English
NICE TO HAVE...
- Experience with Go Lang, ES6.
- Open-source contributions
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !