Senior Full-stack Engineer
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to help build, manage, and scale the Hivebrite platform.
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Experience working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Experience with Go Lang, ES6, ReactJS, Redux.
- Open-source contributions
NICE TO HAVE:
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !