New York, New York /
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
We are looking for our first ever US Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for establishing and managing integrated marketing programs within the United States across Direct Channel campaigns, Events, and Branding efforts. You will also work closely with our Content Marketing team (and Paris office) to establish a seamless voice through each initiative. Since Hivebrite is a robust, rich and highly configurable platform, this position requires someone with an agile mindset, great eye for detail and time management, and a focus on measurable marketing results.
- Institute US specific marketing programs across specific client verticals, Higher Education, Corporate, and Nonprofits
- Establish and manage integrated marketing efforts utilizing thought leadership & client success stories to increase the effectiveness of Direct Channel campaigns, tied directly to US Sales objectives
- Collaborate closely with internal teams on content & product releases
- Measure marketing programs’ performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques against a specific marketing budgetCreate and manage all marketing program documentation, ROI tracking, and weekly reporting for management
- Travel expectations are 10-15%, with some international travel
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (marketing or equivalent preferred)
- 5-7+ years of work experience, with 3+ in marketing roles, preferably with enterprise SaaS solutions
- Excellent verbal/written communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient with marketing tools; able & willing to learn new productivity tools as required
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Experience in managing decentralized resources across multiple time zones and functionsOne or more marketing certifications is a plusExperience working on Higher Education/Non-profit verticals a plus (not necessary)
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !