Sr. Scrum Master / Release Manager
Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
Help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
Assist the engineering and product teams in order to focus on delivering a high quality product while meeting their commitment
Build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Ensure the smooth running of the various agile team ceremonies
- Facilitate the synchronization of squads on transverse subjects
- Lead the release management process to ensure the good quality of the product as well as to make sure each feature is properly documented for internal and external users
- Make sure that agile best practices are understood and applied within teams
- Mentor the product owners to achieve a good breakdown and writing of user stories.
- Resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work so they can focus on value creation
- Plan deliverables and help teams monitor performance
- Be the point of contact for external stakeholders regarding delivery topics
- Facilitate product and engineering workshop such as user story mapping
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Assist the CPO and VP Engineering in developing a strong engineering and product culture
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant STEM degree, Masters preferred
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in working with multiple agile squads including remote developers
- 6+ years as Scrum Master within agile delivery teams comprising more than 30 people
- Experienced in scaling an organisation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and servant leadership skills
- Good knowledge of software development and DevOps practices
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !