Buenos Aires /
Who we are
At Emi Labs we are transforming the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening and scheduling. This enables recruiters to reach hiring targets by focusing on qualified candidates and giving them a tailored experience. On the other hand, all candidates are taken into account for the job and are given an equal opportunity by being assessed on their actual fit for the job.
What you'll be doing
You will be working designing and implementing the core systems to be used by internal and external clients. You will also help lay the foundations for our stack (i.e., core architecture, internal tools, processes and best practices). Your team will own various integration solutions that will ease a lot of new business capabilities.
You’ll report directly to our Software Architect.
Doing things that don't scale will be a core part of the job. We are building a product for a category that doesn't exist. We believe that the best way of creating scalable processes around the delivery of our solution is by being hands-on, learning, designing based on that experience and then executing in-scale with the lessons learned.
What we look for in candidates to excel in this position
- Fast learner, to know our current stack, discover and understand issues as they arise.
- Proactiveness, to come up with new ideas, simple solutions and propose tools to improve team productivity.
- People driven, to work in a company where everyone makes a big difference, cultivate teamwork and solve real problems of our team and clients.
- Deliver with focus, aim high, break goals down into steps, prioritize them, take massive action, learn and iterate.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking!
You will be part of a team with major impact in our company, facilitating internal and external operations. This enables new businesses and creates real customer value.
- 1+ years of experience working as a backend developer / software engineer or related roles.
- Written and shipped code to production in a modern environment
- Experience in backend development
- Experience designing / discussing technical solutions
- Analytical skills
- Experience designing Rest APIs and/or GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience with queue and/or stream processing systems
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience with Infrastructure engineering
- Experience with Serverless technologies (specifically AWS Lambda)
- Have worked in a start-up company