Buenos Aires /
Data Science /
Who we are
At Emi Labs we are transforming the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening and scheduling. This enables recruiters to reach hiring targets by focusing on qualified candidates and giving them a tailored experience. On the other hand, all candidates are taken into account for the job and are given an equal opportunity by being assessed on their actual fit for the job.
What you'll be doing
Your main goal is to help us and our clients get the most value out of our data. Therefore, you’ll have to understand what the pains of our clients are, and how we can help solve them using our data more effectively. The role of a BI engineer is important because you act as a fundamental bridge between our customer needs and our engineering teams, and help us build great data products.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Data Science.
Doing things that don't scale will be a core part of the job. We are building a product for a category that doesn't exist. We believe that the best way of creating scalable processes around the delivery of our solution is by being hands-on, learning, designing based on that experience and then executing in-scale with the lessons learned.
What we look for in candidates to excel in this position
- Humble learner, with a great ability of recognizing and communicating where their blindspots are, and eager to learn about new technologies to solve real problems
- Ownership, with a strong sense of responsibility towards work done in an autonomous way, without waiting for others to tell them what to do
- Pro-activeness, having a continuous need to transform the status quo is fundamental. We are looking for someone who will constantly be suggesting and producing change in the way we do things.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking!
We are a very small Data Science team so now is the best time to jump aboard!
- Building dashboards and other data apps for our customers and for internal teams
- Designing and maintain data pipelines for both customers and internal teams
- Help us and our customers become more data-driven in our decision making
- 1+ years of experience is data analytics related roles
- Excellent communication skills in both spanish and english
- Proficiency in SQL
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Experience querying MongoDB
- Experience with visualization tools like metabase, tableau, QlikView, plotly, d3.js, Sisense
- Experience with python or other scripting languages