Principal Frontend Engineer
Buenos Aires /
We are hiring our first Front End Engineer
We are growing our small Engineering team and we are looking to hire a product-aware front-end engineer that will define the foundations of our product. We expect you to ship code in your first week, taking ownership while at the same time articulating a long-term technical direction and vision for our web-based platform that customers like Danone, 7-Eleven or Starbucks use to hire thousands of operational workers.
Since you'll be the first engineer, we are looking for experienced individuals that not only can think long term based and hire a team, but can also get their hands dirty coding, designing, and talking with our customers. You'll be surrounded by an exceptionally talented Engineer team with like-minded roles.
Who we are
At Emi Labs we are transforming the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening and scheduling. This enables recruiters to reach hiring targets by focusing on qualified candidates and giving them a tailored experience. On the other hand, all candidates are taken into account for the job and are given an equal opportunity by being assessed on their actual fit for the job.
- You have at least 7+ years of experience in software engineering.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability
- You’re familiar with the product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You are excited about working side-by-side with user facing teams to best understand the needs of our customers.
- You’re passionate about building a better recruitment experience for operational workers, which represent +70% of the global workforce.