Business Development Representative
Latin America /
Who we are
At Emi Labs we are transforming the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening and scheduling. This enables recruiters to reach hiring targets by focusing on qualified candidates and giving them a tailored experience. On the other hand, all candidates are taken into account for the job and are given an equal opportunity by being assessed on their actual fit for the job.
What you'll be doing
Emi Labs is a fast growing start-up disrupting and is reshaping the recruiting industry. As so, candidate should be passionate about working in a dynamic environment and generating a direct impact on the company's growth and its culture.
As one of our first Business Development Representatives, you’ll play a key role in both targeting key accounts from scratch through outbound strategies, as well as supporting our Account Executives with a steady funnel of incoming leads to help companies understand how Emi can empower their recruiting process. Candidates will have the opportunity of both delivering quantitative results on the business but also of being part of the foundation and scaling-up of the sales team.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory. or industry.
- Research and build accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities through consultative, strategic conversations with potential clients.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Set the founding blocks for BDRs and overall Sales team.
- Share and leverage BDR's and sales best practices across teams from different industries and geographies.
- Relevant work experience in sales or marketing, ideally working with enterprise accounts.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency; hard-working and humble.
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills and persistent follow-through on commitments to our customers.
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Fluent English Speaker.