Buenos Aires /
Customer Success /
Who we are
At Emi Labs (YC Winter 2019 batch) we are transforming the high-volume recruiting process to a simple, human and fair experience for both candidates and recruiters. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment platform that enables companies to engage in conversation with each applicant to detect if they are interested and qualified individuals for their vacant job positions.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening, testing, scheduling interviews and documentation tasks, enabling recruiters to focus on qualified candidates, increasing good hires and employer branding perception. At the same time, candidates are all given an opportunity to apply for the job and be evaluated on their actual fit for the job.
What you'll be doing
You’ll lead the implementation and success of Emi's portfolio of enterprise clients. Implementation Managers are the experts when onboarding new clients, understanding their needs and problems to build the perfect version of Emi for them.
You become the Emi coach for each implementation, coordinating all our internal teams (sales, tech, product, customer success) and our client’s to build the best platform for them in record time whilst guaranteeing top quality performance. You’ll also have to become a trusted consultant and expert for each of our clients, for they will count on your recommendations when transforming their recruiting process by 10X.
Your main responsabilities
- Ensure the successful implementation of Emi’s new clients, managing each project with internal teams (sales, product, tech) and client’s champions and end-user
- Understand our client’s problems fast and even deeper than they do to be able to advise them on building the best solution with our platform
- Design, configure and test the ideal Emi platform four our clients
- Establish a close relationship with end users and champions to drive adoption and get insights to work side-by-side with our product team
What we are looking for in candidates for this position:
- Relevant work experience managing projects and/or relationships with big companies, ideally implementing software solutions with enterprise accounts.
- Project management skills and being able to coordinate multiple clients at a time
- Process driven
- Fast learner
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives working in a growing environment, with the uncertainty and chaos of an early stage startup
- Fluent English Speaker, native is a plus