Buenos Aires /
Who we are
At Emi Labs we are transforming the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening and scheduling. This enables recruiters to reach hiring targets by focusing on qualified candidates and giving them a tailored experience. On the other hand, all candidates are taken into account for the job and are given an equal opportunity by being assessed on their actual fit for the job.
What you'll be doing
You will be working with the team that designs and implements Emi's industry-leading conversational experience and job position evaluations.
As a Conversation Designer, you will be in a unique position to create and implement state of the art conversations that will have a direct impact on our vision of democratizing access to job opportunities. You will be responsible for understanding our client's needs and translating them into our product so that we can find the best candidate for each opening.
You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, feel comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders, and be able to think strategically when reviewing design work.
Doing things that don't scale will be a core part of the job. We are building a product for a category that doesn't exist. We believe that the best way of creating scalable processes around the delivery of our solution is by being hands-on, learning, designing based on that experience and then executing in-scale with the lessons learned.
What we look for in candidates to excel in this position
- Fast Learner
- Ownership & Proactiveness
- Logical thinking
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking!
You will be part of a team with major impact in our company, facilitating internal and external operations. This enables new businesses and creates real customer value.
Tasks / Activities
- Design end-to-end conversational interactions, including what can go wrong and how.
- Translating business requirements into logical rules and product definitions.
- Constantly monitor the performance of created conversation flows and improve them upon direct or indirect user feedback/usage insights.
- Analyze transcripts of user interactions and document their mental models and language in order to create grammars and interaction models (intents, utterances, slots, and slot values).
- Design and lead different types of testing (A/B, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results, and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products.
- Contribute to requirements gathering, user stories, estimates, and roadmapping.
- Collaborating with our internal product teams to improve our toolset and bot capabilities, using customer feedback to advocate for new functionality or feature improvements.
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Some coding experience - preferably in python
- Ability to deliver quality work on a tight schedule
- Strong writing skills in English and Spanish
- Background in linguistics or AI