Jr Backend Engineer - Interview Team
Buenos Aires /
Who we are
At Emi Labs we are transforming the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings. Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals.
We save recruitment team’s time by automating steps such as sourcing, screening and scheduling. This enables recruiters to reach hiring targets by focusing on qualified candidates and giving them a tailored experience. On the other hand, all candidates are taken into account for the job and are given an equal opportunity by being assessed on their actual fit for the job.
What you'll be doing
You will be working with the team that designs and implements smart interview scheduling and feedback reception. As a backend engineer, you will be building the orchestration of several modules which are part of scheduling the interview of a candidate.
In a context where candidate assistance to interview is very low (10% - 50%), building tools to make an effective scheduling has a great impact on both recruiters and candidates.
Doing things that don't scale will be a core part of the job. We are building a product for a category that doesn't exist. We believe that the best way of creating scalable processes around the delivery of our solution is by being hands-on, learning, designing based on that experience and then executing in-scale with the lessons learned.
What we look for in candidates to excel in this position
- Fast learner, to keep up with the technology and to learn from our own mistakes
- Proactiveness, to come up with new ideas and simple solutions
- People driven, to work in a company where everyone makes a big difference, cultivates teamwork, and solves real problems of our team and clients
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking!
We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
- Solid programming foundations
- +1 year experience in backend development
- Experience working with microservices is desirable
Tasks / Activities
- Learn Emi's stack
- Understand the current interview steps and the major pains
- Design and implement new features
- Build tools to offer clients visibility and analytics