👾 Engineering at Hologram Labs
Hologram is building self-expression engine for the open metaverse. Our ecosystem of products empower people to create, use, and own their favorite digital characters and collectibles over video on any social, gaming, or conferencing platform. As the world becomes increasingly pseudonymous, we’re paving the way to enable anyone to connect with others and change the world as their favorite versions of themselves.
We’re looking for our first Full-Stack Engineers to architect delightful and robust experiences for Hologram’s early users.
- The role will be foundational to our product and teamwork-oriented.
- Our users will depend on your code everyday.
- You’ll help determine the technical direction and quality bar of the company.
- You’ll build cutting-edge tech stacks spanning web3, machine learning, and video processing.
- You’ll work closely with a passionate team of builders, researchers, and crypto-natives who love art, media, and the Internet.
- Plan, architect, and implement amazing user experiences and applications from scratch.
- Learn and iterate quickly, but consistently modularize, write tests, and automate processes to ensure our code infrastructure remains robust and scalable.
- Be adaptable to a wide range of engineering tasks and contribute ideas as we grow and take on new directions.