Licensed Real Estate Agent - CA
Brokerage Team /
Full Time Salaried
At HomeLister we are on a mission to make selling homes easier and more affordable. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage fees and we don’t believe that is fair. We empower owners to sell their homes by providing the tools and support of a traditional real estate agent through our automated platform, backed by agent support. Our sellers save an average of $35,000 and their home is more likely to sell than with a local agent. HomeLister is transforming the $60bn a year real estate industry into an online end to end marketing, transaction, and financial management platform. Our homes sell faster and our sellers keep more of their money.
HomeLister is a fast growing virtual real estate brokerage. If you are looking to gain valuable experience, learn about residential real estate, and join a great team - then this is the job you have been looking for. We need people with an excellent attention to detail (real estate is all about the details). This position is for a licensed agent on our team who works with listed customers to process listings, manage accounts, review offers, produce counter offers, and perform various agent duties. This position can be office based or remote. It is not field based and you will not be going to client's homes. (We are currently working from home until we determine it is safe to return to the office environment).
- You must be licensed in any (but at least one) of the following states: CA, FL, OR, GA, NY, NJ, TX, MD, UT, PA, DC. You do not need to be located in the state you are licensed in.
- You must have Excellent Attention to Detail
- You must be Highly Tech Capable and proficient at all standard office software, as well as quick to learn new programs
- You must have be comfortable with data entry and have proficient typing skills
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must have excellent customer service skills and be friendly when speaking with both team members and customers. We believe in treating each other, and our customers with respect.
- There are several positions available. Experience preferred with MLS entry, negotiation, disclosure forms, familiarity with real estate contracts, offer and counter offer, all typical paperwork and documentation.
- Required: No ethics violations.
- You must be US based - no international applicants.
Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health, Dental and Vision, 401k Matching
Culture at HomeLister
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds. We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more... Our employees are passionate about our mission, care about our customers, and are eager to complete their work at the highest level.
We believe in supporting our employees and creating a work environment that is positive, productive and rewarding. We put our people first. We offer excellent health benefits, 401K, paid time off, and standard company holidays.
When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.