All Locations /
Brokerage Team /
Full Time Salaried
At HomeLister we are on a mission to make selling homes easier and more affordable. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage fees and we don’t believe that is fair. We empower owners to sell their homes by providing the tools and support of a traditional real estate agent through our automated platform, backed by agent support. Our sellers save an average of $35,000 and their home is more likely to sell than with a local agent. HomeLister is transforming the $60bn a year real estate industry into an online end to end marketing, transaction, and financial management platform. Our homes sell faster and our sellers keep more of their money.
HomeLister is a fast growing virtual real estate brokerage. If you are looking to gain valuable experience, learn about residential real estate, and join a great team - then this is the job you have been looking for. We need people with an excellent attention to detail (real estate is all about the details) and a desire to learn the business.
- Listing data input
- Customer assistance with data
- Coordination with various listing syndication sites such as Realtor.com and Zillow
- Coordination with the brokerage and operations team to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Contribute to the overall direction of the product by providing insights and feedback on the tools, process and communications to our product and marketing team.
- Room for growth in this position
- You must have Excellent Attention to Detail
- You must be Highly Tech Capable and proficient at all standard office software, as well as quick to learn new programs
- You must have experience with data entry and proficient typing skills
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with real estate a plus, not required
- You must be US based - no international applicants
Salary Range Offered $38K-$43K
Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health Benefits, Dental Benefits, 401k Matching
Culture at HomeLister
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds. We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more...Our employees are passionate about our mission, care about our customers, and are eager to complete their work at the highest level.
We believe in supporting our employees and creating a work environment that is positive, productive and rewarding. We put our people first. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.