Transaction Coordinator / Escrow Manager
San Clemente, CA /
Brokerage Team /
Full Time Salaried
Who is HomeLister
At HomeLister we are on a mission to make selling homes easier and more affordable. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage fees and we don’t believe that is fair. We empower owners to sell their homes by providing the tools and support of a traditional real estate agent through our automated platform, backed by agent support. HomeLister is transforming the $60bn a year real estate industry into an online end to end marketing, transaction, and financial management platform. Our homes sell faster and our sellers keep more of their money.
We are looking for a transaction manager or escrow manager with an excellent attention to detail to manage the escrow stage of listings. You will be trained to prepare transaction documents, work with clients, escrow agents and title companies, and maintain transaction files.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare transaction documents
- Work with clients to coordinate escrow documents and requirements
- Coordinate with escrow agents and title companies
- Maintain transaction files
- Work with other members of the brokerage team to coordinate needs for clients
- Prior experience with transaction management or escrow services
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be proficient on standard computer programs and quick to learn new ones
- You must be comfortable working in a team environment
- You must have a positive attitude and be comfortable with a customer service environment
- This is not a telecommute position and you must be available to work in person in the office
Salary Range Offered $38K-$44K
Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health Benefits, Dental Benefits, 401k Matching
Culture at HomeLister
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds. We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more...Our employees are passionate about our mission, care about our customers, and are eager to complete their work at the highest level.
We believe in supporting our employees and creating a work environment that is positive, productive and rewarding. We put our people first. We offer medical and dental benefits, 401K, paid time off, and standard company holidays.
When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.