Customer Service Agent
All Locations /
Brokerage Team /
Full Time Salaried
At HomeLister we are on a mission to transform home selling into a simple, enjoyable and fairly priced transaction. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage commissions - beyond expensive. HomeLister is remaking the $60bn a year real estate industry into an online end to end marketing, transaction, and financial management platform. Our homes sell faster, our sellers keep more of their money, and our seller's are happier than with a traditional agent. HomeLister is the fastest growing real estate company, entering a new state on average every 6 weeks. We are building the future real estate platform now.
HomeLister is a fast growing virtual real estate brokerage. If you are looking to gain valuable experience and join a great team - then this is the job you have been looking for. We are hiring a customer service agent to work with our team for both phone and chat support.
Customer service is critical to our success. We want to provide the best customer service in the industry and often times the best customer service experience a customer has ever had. We are looking for a happy, enthusiastic and helpful person to help guide our customers and join us in creating the most positive real estate experience in the industry.
- Answer customer inquiries through phone, chat and email.
- Support customers on topics ranging from the services that we offer, the sign up process, and updates on their listing.
- Direct specific questions related to real estate, operations or other areas to the correct person
- Work together with the brokerage and operations teams to deliver a seamless customer experience, we are a collaborative team.
- Contribute to the overall direction of the product by providing insights and feedback on the tools, process and communications to our product and marketing team.
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- 2-4 years customer service experience at a customer service focused organization or on a helpdesk platform
- Experience with technical support or real estate knowledge a plus.
- Be highly tech capable and proficient at all standard office software, as well as quick to learn new programs
- Have proficient typing skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working on a collaborative team
- You must be US based - no international applicants
- We are open to flexible schedules and weekend work.
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds (ecom, product, consumer, writing, etc). We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more... Our employees are passionate about our mission and care about our customers.
We believe in supporting our employees and creating a work environment that is positive, productive and rewarding. We put our people first. We offer health benefits, dental, vision, and matching 401K. We hire both for remote work or co-located in San Clemente or Santa Monica.
When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.