Graphic Designer - KL, Malaysia
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars.
We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
We are looking for creative individuals who have strong visual sense and competent in print designs to work in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Prepares final layout
- Min of 3 - 5 years of experience in Graphic Design for print
- Possess good and sharp visual sense
- Well versed in Adobe photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Good knowledge in photography, video editing, digital imaging will be an added advantage
- Proficient in prints for Final Art work
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.