CEO / COO Office Associate / VP
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create happy homes through delightful service and flexible jobs.
As part of the CEO/COO office, you will help drive the group’s plans and forecasts, while advising top management on capital allocation and strategic direction.
You will also prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting - analysing financial results, understanding key trends, variances, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management.
It will include and not limited to driving process improvements and participate in reporting enhancements, working closely with other teams to drive optimisation across various functions.
Apart from building financial plans and driving performance, you will also conduct key financial analyses for some of the most critical strategic decisions made by the management and take subsequent relevant business actions.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape a high-growth startup. You will get substantial senior leadership exposure and be involved in every part of the business.
Required skills and experience
- Experienced, well-rounded results-driven performer with a high sense of urgency, an effective communicator who looks to continually improve processes through efficiency and automation
- Be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment
- Strong ability to manage relationships with non-finance minded individuals, to ensure a collaborative inter-departmental working environment/relationships
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, Big 4 corporate finance or at a high growth technology company
- Impeccable integrity, team player with a start-up / entrepreneurial mindset of willing to do anything and everything
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of building and executing in different regions across Asia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Strong analytical skills, efficient, self-motivated with the ability to follow through
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task, think creatively, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong/Advanced MS Excel skills
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.