Data Warehouse Architect
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We are shooting for the stars.
We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
The role of the e-merchandising manager is to make sure the products from our partners are described and surfaced in the most efficient way. Efficiency in this case has a direct impact on the ordered cart size.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
- Manage and architect Data Warehouse and Data Marts infrastructure
- Handle all data-related question and problems from the deepest, rawest level of knowledge from the system
- Workload is shared betweens Data and Business Intelligence team
- A degree (BSc or MSc) in related field, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Data Warehousing or Data Engineering-related roles
- Expert level in SQL, Data Warehouse and Data Mart Design.
- Proficient in Python, and Shell Scripting, or other programming language
- Knowledge of distributing system, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Spark, Amazon Web Services will be an added advantage
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.