Head of Marketing - Taiwan
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
- Create, implement, and optimize marketing activities aligned with key strategic priorities to track marketing performance (Including but not limited to paid media analytics, web analytics, social listening and analytics).
- Lead the Taiwan marketing team to drive brand awareness, drive growth and PR initiatives in Taiwan
- Directing key digital marketing initiatives while working with the global digital marketing team
- Coordinate with marketing communications team to develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events, speaking opportunities, digital, etc.)
- Set goals and accountabilities and mentor team members to deliver on team objectives
- Use data to focus and direct the teams (including Business Development, Marketing, Content and Design) to achieve a greater sales impact
- Build relationships with strategic partners and customers to maximize the organization's business interests.
- Inspire action through operational rigor, data-driven insights & identify scalable strategies that will ensure product adoption according to regional objectives
- Drive best practice creation & implementation of solutions. Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the regional team in an effort to scale impact while meeting market-specific needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong brand marketing and PR experiences for the Taiwan market specifically
- Experience working across regions and business cultures
- Has demonstrated marketing expertise in the web technology sector and the ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation in English and Chinese
- Proven record of building, mentoring and leading team of high performers
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization
- Strong collaborative approach to work with strategic marketing partners Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.