Country Marketing Manager (Partnership)
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars.
We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms.
- Develop key online and offline partnerships for branding and acquisition through affiliate and short term promotional events.
- Liaise with other company to create mutually beneficial marketing partnership, such as banks, telecommunication providers.
- Work closely with business development team to lead and develop the ATL/BTL/TTL marketing strategy, operation, and KPI achievement aligned with business objectives for both short and long term goals.
- Oversee and manage the execution of marketing calendar plan and channel budgets.
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data driven decision making.
- Explore and shape existing product and services to seek improvements for generating maximum profitability.
- Work closely with the regional marketing team based in Singapore for approvals on brand images and planned media, in areas such as SEO/SEM, display, PR, social media, newsletters, and site retail, etc.
- Manage offline marketing manager
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing in preferred industries: FMCG, e-commerce or Retail
- Comfortable and experience with cross marketing, both digital and non-digital channels
- Expert in using data as performance metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to work independently
- High structural and organizational skills
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.