Are you looking to work in a startup environment? honestbee is hiring an accounts executive for our finance team. If you have genuine interest in accounting & finance, aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the success of a new startup, we want you!
The following are some of the scope of work to expect:
- To assist in making payments to our suppliers and Shopper / Delivery Bees
- Creating of payment vouchers, receipt notes and other book-keeping documents
- To assist in filing and ensuring documentations are kept properly and in an orderly manner
- To assist in merchant reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals, reclassification, prepayment, amortization and payroll
- Processing of AP invoices, claims and contract staff payments
- Preparation of payment vouchers, cheques, GIRO payment as necessary
- Preparation of manual reconciliation for transactions to ensure system records are updated accurately
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, ACCA or other professional accounting qualifications with minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office applications, particularly in Excel
- Knowledge of MYOB is an added advantage
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.