honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
We are looking for candidates with experience in building scalable data pipelines and also enjoy solving problems in e-commerce and logistics.
- Responsible for logistics network design, planning and execution for the provision of last mile delivery service to customers.
- Design and ensure compliance with all logistics processes.
- Work closely with city teams to define the logistics model suitable for the businesses that they run.
- Develop the deliverer training and on-boarding guides to build service quality.
- Track initiatives implementation, cost effectiveness and service level performance.
- At least 3 years’ experience in transportation/logistics industry working in ground operations or operations support roles.
- Experienced in leading a cross-functional team and be able to interact with all levels of people
- Strong in data analytics and/or market research
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and communication skills
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.