Head of Digital Marketing (Regional)
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- A minimum of 8 years in Marketing with at least 5 years in digital marketing within a high-growth company with a strong focus on revenue and market share
- Strong knowledge of the local mobile/online advertising industry
- Track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth
- Demonstrated success within both a start up environment as well as within corporate environment is an advantage.
Skills & attributes
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.