Head of Public Relations (Regional)
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
· Direct public relations department within honestbee.
· Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
· Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
· Implement social media strategies.
· Grow online supporter base and traffic.
· Perform social media community management duties.
· Build and sustain online communities.
· Manage relationships with media outlets.
· Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
· Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
· Ensure consistent framing of messages.
· Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
· Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
· Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
· Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
· Edit and revise content as necessary.
· B.A., B.S., or Masters in a relevant field and 8+ years of experience
· Worked in a startup and resourceful
· Be a master of their craft
· Go-getter, bias towards action
· A great people leader balanced with being humble
· Excel at strategic message development, brand building and crisis/reputation management as well as understand the importance of internal communications
· Strong storyteller who understands honestbee’s vision
· Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
· Personal development that stretches you
· Market competitive salary
· Medical benefits
· Great office space – River Valley area
· A great place to grow and learn in
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.