Country Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers
- Responsible for company’s Profit and Loss
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives
- Clearly communicate goals to department heads
- Assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- 10 years or more hands on experience in Retail or F&B industry, within which 5 years of managerial experience
- P&L experience will be an added advantage
- Experienced in working in a start-up environment
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.